Create High-Quality Content In Seconds
Evergreen content won't.
|Wraith Scribe||Fiverr||Ghost Writer||SEO Agency|
|Time||~1 min||1-30 days(1)||1-5 days||~30-180 days|
This is a tool that writes high quality articles and blogs in seconds, so you don't have to. Its primary purposes are to:
- Have you never write from scratch again. Give the AI a topic and you'll get a high quality essay to copy/paste in seconds.
- Help entrepreneurs minimize existential risk by helping them diversify traffic sources away from ad platforms.
- Eliminate writer's bloc forever. Just feed the AI a keyword and it'll come up with a topic and write an SEO-optimized article for you.
- Quickly test SEO-optimized articles for traffic without having to spend hours writing stuff that nobody might read.
- Grow traffic without having to pay for expensive ads or having to spam your website on blogs / forums to manually drive traffic.
Wraith Scribe is designed to be used for evergreen, long-form content. So whether your niche is in finances, health, or most anything you can think of, Wraith Scribe should be able to help you save 100s if not 1000s of work-hours (assuming an article takes about 2-4 hours to create, including time spent on research). There are some limitations with this AI, which is addressed in the next question.
This AI CANNOT write anything that isn't evergreen (i.e. writing about recent events). This is because the model is trained on internet data up until late 2019, and has no concept of recent events. Thus, you SHOULD NOT use our product if you're trying to generate news for recent events.
In addition, for security purposes and ethical reasons, we put in filters to prohibit the AI from generating anything that has an extremely negative sentiment. We also prohibit the AI from talking about most political topics. So, if you think you're going to be writing something that's "on the fence", please read our terms and conditions before signing up. Violating our TOS will void you from our guarantees/refunds.
No. The AI decides at random what words it will output for a given topic. Thus, it is close to impossible for an AI to generate an identical long-form article word for word, as every single randomly picked word must match.
No. Most language models are just very good pattern recognition after reading everything on the internet
(with some very basic cause and effect reasonong). But as there are limitations to what even the most
cutting-edge AI can do, we don't think it will ever 100% replace human ingenuity and creativitiy.
We DO believe though, that while AI isn't perfect, it is an extremely effective tool to 10X the productivity of entrepreneurs. Other words: AI tools aren't meant to replace people -- they're meant to be used by people to skyrocket their productivity.
The primary objective with this tool is to save time. And in having generated and gathered data on
hundreds of articles, we find that not all articles get traction. As a result, we think writing
every article and perfecting it to your voice is a huge waste of time, and we believe the
highest return you can get with your time is as follows:
1. Use Wraith Scribe to generate a lot of articles.
2. Over time, see which articles get traction via Search Console, or some other tool.
3. Once (and only when) an article has proven itself to garner some traction, should you go back and invest the effort in perfecting it to your own voice.
Other words: we believe the best use of time is to test out articles and then see if you get traction for it first, and then and only then do you put in the effort of perfecting the article. It is analogous to spending years perfecting an idea before showing anybody vs. launching an MVP and using empirical data to improve upon it. Using Wraith Scribe is like MVP'ing articles/keywords and then using empirical data to inform you as to whether or not you should invest the extra time perfecting the article.